Thursday, June 23, 2011

Surrounding Dark Spirits with Light and Love or Sometimes with War While in the Dream Time

Dear Everyone,  I can't believe I'm going to write about this area of my dream time since it sounds truly crazy, but the reality is it is a very big part of what I do when I sleep and I don't expect many to understand. There is a lot that happens while you are sleeping, making it a truly vulnerable time for your spirit if you don't protect yourself.  If I had to pinpoint the time, when I was tested to see if I could handle the task of dealing with demons, would probably be in 1984 or so, while living very remotely and alone, in a State Park house on Gold Bluffs Beach within Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park in northern California.  I had just moved to this house on the beach without phones or power (except generators), an hour away from town in order to do an internship. I  was initially terrified of my "aloneness" in nature having come originally from Studio City in Los Angeles.    One of the first nights alone at this house, I "woke up" mentally to find I was being attacked by a very ugly and scary looking demon (remember my body was actually asleep).  I knew I was fighting for my soul and I knew it wasn't going to win! I instantly surrounded myself in the light and love of GOD and refused to feel fear so I didn't feed its spirit. It tried everything to scare me and when it realized I wasn't going to lose the battle it dissipated.  I instantly woke up physically and found I was covered in sweat and the entity was still there next to my bed. Again, I fought it mentally and spiritually and finally it disappeared once and for all.  The experience was soooo shocking that I had to share it with my dear friend and Native American teacher at the time Jack Norton. After I told him what happened and the details, he told me I was being tested to see if I was mentally and emotionally strong enough to go on "a journey."  He was amazed it happened to me (probably cause I'm now white) yet very excited cause he had heard of it in his Native tribe (Hupa) but had never actually met anyone that had gone through it.  Well, he was right, that experience opened the doorway for me to have to confront many demons in the dream time, especially ones attacking people close to me. (It was also a test to see if I was strong enough to withstand the knowledge of what happened to me in my past life as a Plains warrior.)

Here's an example of one such dream:  I wake up flying in a very dark place.  There is a big black building nearby.   Suddenly, a very ugly red demon appears and is obviously challenging me. My logical mind instantly thinks "oh hell no" but like a bull dog, my spirit without one ounce of fear or hesitation takes off after the demon like a banshee.  I literally chase it out of the dimension we are in with a fury that amazes even me"    The next day my dear friend at the time,  Maryann calls me to say her young son Joseph had been having nightmares of a red demon attacking him in his sleep.  I instantly drove over to their house and asked Joseph to draw a picture of the demon.  I truly almost fainted when I saw that the demon was the exact same one I attacked the night before.  Needless to say, little Joseph never had the nightmare again.

In another instance I dealt with the demons in a very different manner.  This time:   I wake up and I am standing on a stage in a very low frequency dimension with demonic type spirits in front of me surrounding the stage.  I can't help but notice how truly ugly and scary they appear to the visual eye but I am not threatened by them.  Suddenly, I lift both arms up with my all my fingers pointing to the crowd and brilliant white light starts shooting out of my fingers.  As I spread the light over the entire crowd I look each in the eye and say "I love you unconditionally."Once the light was over all the spirits,  suddenly my body while on stage, was engulfed in light itself and I began raising up towards the heavens.  Then I woke up.

I've come to understand there are different types of beings in a low frequency.  There are those that are very dangerous and walk in to people who open their own spirits up by dark destructive thoughts, alcohol/drug abuse, greed, incessant lying, etc and those souls that have become victims to themselves that don't harm others, but just need to know they are loved and deserve to be with GOD. I fight the dangerous ones with battle and give love to the others.

(Have you ever watched a family member or friend you care about completely change in personality and mannerisms and not understand what happened--becoming estranged?  That is when they have been "walked into" by a negative force becoming someone they weren't before.  Always mentally visualize yourself and loved ones, surrounded in love and light, especially before going to sleep.)

Namaste