Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Divine message I received approximately nine years ago in a night time dream (not Native American related but still a Divine Message)

Hello everyone,

As the days churn on, each one with a new weather catastrophe upon us, I thought it might be worth sharing one of the most powerful "Divine" messages I have ever received in a dream.  Upon wakening, I was numb inside for hours, reliving the messages and images I witnessed not sure what to do with such an ominous warning .  Here is why:   (Please remember my body is asleep, but my mind "wakes"up) 

"I open my eyes to see I am sitting on an old stone foundation knowing I am in Israel.   I am sitting by myself looking all around taking in the ancientness of the area, when I suddenly realize or rather "feel" I am in the presence of GOD.  I begin to look up into the sky and as I do the once beautiful blue sky begins to turn really dark and foreboding with lightening bolts crashing all around me.   Somehow I know I am not supposed to witness what GOD is about to do so I close my eyes and put my hands in prayer fashion.   Outside of my closed eyelids I SEE huge bright blasts going on all around me.  Somehow,  I know I am totally safe and then come these words from  GOD "ALL I'VE EVER WANTED WAS FOR MAN TO UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE EACH OTHER, NATURE AND THE BEASTS. IT WAS ALL SO SIMPLE, IT WAS ALL SO SIMPLE!"  But, it is the utter devastation in his heart that permeates into my soul devastating me as well.  The disappointment in his voice makes me ashamed to be a part of the human race that has done nothing but destroy the earth and all its creatures.  After the explosions end, I slowly open my eyes not sure what to expect.  With a broken heart, I get up off the ancient foundation (I later learn was King Solomon's Temple) and begin walking through the streets of Jerusalem.  Every one is gone but me."