Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This one soon followed the first one

"I walk out of a dark building into the brilliant sunlight. It takes a moment for my stunned eyes to focus because of the brightness of the day.  As my vision begins to clear, I am startled to see a beautiful black horse standing right in front of me with a powerful male Plains Indian warrior upon his back wearing a headdress full of eagle feathers hanging down at his side.  The Indian"s shirt is decorated with beautifully beaded colored designs and he is wearing worn moccasins on his feet. His hair goes down to the center of his back. His face shows no emotion yet his eyes seem to be staring into my soul.  I can not stop staring back.  Out of my peripheral vision too mesmerized to look away, I see Coulter and his father standing off to the right of the horse. I ponder the stark contrast of the warrior and my husband in how they dress and in who they are. My soul remains loyal to the Indian. I walk up to the warrior and stand before him."

 I  woke up startled at the clarity of my dream and just laid quietly wondering what it meant.