Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My first dream introducing Native American elders

"I  walk into a large, barren room with nothing on the walls.  At the front sits a large fold up table with six Indian elders sitting around it. The elders are comprised of three men and three women. They turn to look at me as I slowly approach them. Their faces are expressionless and I continue moving as if in a trance. Out of nowhere,  in front of me on the wall, a large United States flag appears, as does a large bald eagle feather on the right.  Without any thought or emotion I move slowly and without doubt to the eagle feather. I reach out for the feather and stoically hold it in my hand at the same time proudly displaying it to the elders. No words are spoken between us, but I could tell they were pleased. My soul allegiances were proven."

I woke up in bed with this clear dream in my mind not understanding its significance and wondering whom these Indian elders were. They seemed so familiar to me yet how could that be possible?