Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Very Dark Scary Dream and Our Frequencies

Good morning to all,  I would like to say this blog is only going to deal with positive, feel good lessons but unfortunately that is not how it goes at the soul level.  There are all kinds of energies influencing our lives and I seem to deal with both.  Due to the ongoing struggle between the light and dark energies on earth, in spirit, in the sky, etc, I have always explained to my kids and friends how important it is to keep your frequency at such a level the lower energies can not find you or influence you. This is why:

Two nights ago I had one of the scariest dream/lucid experiences I have ever had, (terrifying in fact) and that says a lot coming from someone who frequents Hell and fights demonic entities at a soul level. This is what occurred:  It started as a normal dream with my husband Dane and I driving through Nevada on a road trip. We decided to stop for the night in a little town, that felt and appeared  totally normal and safe. We stopped before sundown.  (The one odd thing about this town though, was the motels had institutional type appearances, primarily built of cement blocks.)  Once we decided on which one to stay at, I dropped Dane off at the room door while I went and parked our truck. (remember my husband is Jamaican/black).  Once I found a parking space, I turned off the engine and  opened the  door to get out.  My instincts went screaming off the charts when I realized that EVERYTHING was now was pitch black, so black in fact, I couldn't see my hand in front of my face.  As I stood and become conscious in thought, I heard and felt a pulsating of pure, evil that was chanting from a army of entities coming toward me. Somehow, I knew they were after Dane.  The energy was completely devoid of light and full of HATE and I could feel it as it resonated like a sound wave in the air as it was approaching me. I instantly began to run in blind panic to try to get to Dane first, although I couldn't see a thing.  I could not even visualize light it was so dark in frequency.  The ominous marching kept getting closer and closer to me as I felt for the walls of the motel, but I could not see our room door to find Dane and protect him from what I knew hated him for his color.  As the unseen entities approached, still marching I realized I had no where to hide so the only thing I could do was run to the side of the building (using my hands to feel myself around) and hide in the alley.  As I crouched down, a glow from a torch appeared at the entrance of the alley, and I could see hideous looking creatures holding the torch looking at me.  I knew there was no where to go so I stood up and decided to act like I had absolutely no reason to fear them, and walked right past them, acknowledging them in the process, walking past the torch and the evil beings back into the darkness. I was untouched.  Once out of their view, I ran in the pitch black trying to find my truck and when I finally did, it was suddenly day light once again but there were four guys inside of it vandalizing it.  My wrath took over as I threw one of the guys into the air and began yelling at the other three.  They actually apologized for what they had done and when I forgave them, I begged them to tell me where the army took Dane, for I knew they had Dane.  I was not sure what they had done to him but I knew it was going to be bad.  When the guys told me where Dane had been taken, I jumped into the truck and stopped at an intersection about to turn in the direction they had told me so I could rescue him, when I woke up.  I could not help him after all!

I can honestly say, I was shaking when my eyes opened. I had never felt such evil before in the spirit state and still can't shake the sound of the marching as it approached me.  I can only interpret this dream in two ways, although if any of you have other ideas, please let me know.  One is, the possibility that something very dark and ominous is marching towards us in the future, that we don't realize is out there yet &/or two Dane has let his own frequency get so low he was able to be found by very dark entities that I wasn't even able to rescue him from. Think of frequencies like a radio channel.  You have to be on the exact same frequency or channel, say  93.7 to listen to pop or 107.3 for heavy metal.  It's the same way with Spirit.  If your frequency is high, only the enlightened, loving entities can find you and if your frequency is very low, all kinds of dark, scary beings are there as well.  For me, my soul travels back and forth to both, depending on what needs to happen.  Yikes.....a stern reminder for us all.   How's that for a thought?