Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Profound Dream With a Binary Code

Happy 5th of July Everyone,  I hope your 4th of July weekend was fun and relaxing.  Saturday was a day for the outdoors and spiritual revitalization which was found  hiking up a gorgeous mountain north of Steamboat called Hahn's Peak with my son and daughter (while my husband and practically son-in-law took our canoe and fished in the lake at the base.)  After Tessa, Maury & I  reached the top of Hahn's, which required climbing through snow, and rested (while leaning against the fire watch tower), the three of us decided to take a fast and furious way off the summit via. a huge steep snow field demanding to be used like a slide. Yep, while the more conservative hikers struggled down the broken shale summit, slowly, step by step, my kids and our dog and I, dropped down on our bottoms, shorts and all and went screaming down the mountain, laughing so hard I almost cried.  The 10 min descent to the summit base turned into 40 seconds for us! Maury, my son took the lead with our dog Leo & I in close second followed by my daughter who filmed us as we descended.  I can not tell you how much fun it was and how truly alive it made me feel despite exhibiting no dignity whatsoever.  We slid down every ice field we could clear to the bottom, wet, dirty, exhausted but smiling the whole time.  Life is too short to worry about the small stuff or what people think and I figure when there is a moment for outright craziness and fun, TAKE it for you may not get the chance again. LIVE LIFE & cherish moments like this.  Needless to say, by bedtime I was utterly exhausted and slept like a rock until my really profound dream/vision. 

I woke up in consciousness (while my exhausted body still slept) to only be able to see a circular code written with hundreds of small 1's and 0's starting from the center and coming at me in a 3 dimensional way constantly rotating.  The numbers were mostly in  black, but a few were also either white or red and seemed to jump out at me so I would remember them.  I even thought how odd it was I wasn't dizzy by their movement since I get horrible motion sickness by things like this. 


I woke up instantly with this image clearly embedded in my mind.  I spent hours yesterday researching the internet for an answer to what I was shown.  I began looking up vibrational frequencies, ancient languages, etc to try to explain the numbers and patterns.  Unbelievably, I found my answer this morning in an article about of all things, Crop Circles. Apparently years ago,  a crop circle appeared in England  with a binary code embedded inside. 

The same binary code I saw two nights ago.  The mainstream deemed the crop circle as a hoax, but I now know it was not, for I was shown the exact same image, with the same message. According to the article I read, this is what the translation was determined to say ""Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts and their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. Believe. There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)".

 Yikes, it seems like someone is trying to give us a message that maybe we should be paying attention to if I am understanding that correctly.

Have a good Tuesday everyone.  Remember, embrace the small moments in life and don't be afraid to have fun!!!