Monday, August 22, 2011

Saying Good-Bye to the Past

Kola, (hello friends)

Maury and I are now home from Fort Collins after spending much needed time swimming in the waves at Horsetooth Reservoir with Tessa (my daughter) and Javier.  We have this beautiful little cove we hike down  requiring a little bouldering over red sandstone rocks giving us all the privacy in the world.  The sand in the water is soft and red like at Moab, relaxing your feet just standing in place.  On Saturday there were lots of jet boats flying past, way out in the center, creating mini-waves for us to dive under or just float over while watching the big, white puffy clouds go by overhead on our backs.  Maury and Javier aren't particularly comfortable in the deep water, but Tess and I are like two happy fish laughing and swimming or treading water, in our own world.  While laying on my back suspended in this gorgeous lake watching the clouds change form, I realized I had to let my anger towards the gas/oil companies, the politicians, and the people who stand by quietly as sheep- go, and accept that man will only learn the importance of the environment, when all the natural resources are gone, and true suffering begins.  As Mo said below "karma is a bullet you can't dodge." Man never learns, but I know I've done my best by using my voice and standing up to the bosses and politicians and now I can only stand by and watch. Hauntingly, the emotions are nearly the same as the past when the Native cultures were being annihilated. My soul having the memories of watching the tribes that were free for ever, die one by one at the hands of the government, with the foreboding "knowing" there is nothing the surviving Natives can do being outnumbered 1000's to one.  Now, the same unconscionable force, through the use of religion, capitalism and greed has taken the environment and its animals to the brink of extinction and again, there's nothing I alone can do, being outnumbered billions to one. Now, we're at an end again.! Species can not survive if the species destroys it's home and there's no other place to move to. The "savage" Natives saw this coming 150 years ago, and they were right. All the aboriginal tribes were right!!

Last night, I had a number of profound dreams, all leading to the same message about closure and saying good bye to the past. I've had to say good-bye to half my family four or so years ago due to the incredibly toxic environment I experienced around them,  I've had closure with the stalker, and now I was even given closure with Michael when my dream showed his role as teacher the other night.  I have to accept I'll probably never see him again despite my soul connection to him.  Maybe that is what all our Soulmates are:  the other half of ourselves to remind us in the physical what it feels like to be One with the Great Spirit (or God) when both halves are healthy and together and what it'll feel like when it's time to take The Great Journey home, returning to the Source!!

It seems that many of my spiritual questions have been answered so I can now focus on my career and I hope my journey with my dream lessons can maybe provide insight into things you all may experience as well.  There are two aspects I have dreamt about for years: earth changes and E.T's but I don't really see the importance of going there, since there is so much out there on these topics, and truthfully I'm not sure if any of it really matters anyway.  What matters to me, (besides my loved ones) is the wilderness:  the bears, the trees, the wildflowers, the elk, the deer, the hawks, the eagles, the wolves, the whales, the dolphins, the sharks, the African Lions and so on.  Nothing matters when there is nothing left wild......At least for me.

So, now I say good-bye to my incredibly prolific first 48 years of life-leaving all the experiences, happy, exciting,  tragic or otherwise, behind me, so I can move forward in my career and in my life with the knowledge and life experiences gained.  When this journey is over,  I just PRAY that if and when I am reborn again, I will come back to a time and place that is free and wild with nothing but the natural world around me with only buckskin covering my body!!!

Blessings to all - on your life journey as well!!!!! Blessings to you Michael - may you have a great life!