Thursday, August 18, 2011

Profound Dream with a Profound Answer to a Soul Question...

Happy Thursday to All,  I had to leave Moffat County with my son for a few days to get away from all the gas and oil trucks in our county.  It breaks my heart to see the citizens stand by and say and do nothing while the wells are dug and the chemicals poured into the holes compromising the river and all the groundwater, for what -   nice monthly dividends. Everything in our country, has a price, even the water that keeps us alive and the air that fills our lungs. I just don't understand how people can sleep at night or how the masses can have such little respect for the earth.  It is a concept that completely baffles me.

On a positive note,  I had yet another very profound dream leaving me deeply reflective.  As I mentioned in my post about Universal Love, most times the image of Michael appears and with that soul, I am often very deeply loved and regenerated at the deepest level to face yet another day.  The love is so pure and so magnificent, when I wake up in the mornings I have to just lie there and embrace the feeling before it goes away by the day's events.  A few days ago, I began to question for the first time, if it was actually Michael's spirit dream walking to me or The Great Spirit using Michael's image knowing it comforts me.  I always felt it was Michael's spirit at an unconscious level there to provide comfort due to the duality and oneness of each, but after a day time experience I had a few days ago, for the first time I began rethinking whom was truly comforting me.  The Great Spirit or  Michael's soul which creates the completion of the spirit.

Last night, I had a dream that Michael was laying on his back on a table in front of me.  I was very happy and content to see him as usual, and very connected to him.  I resisted the urge to show any physical affection though, since I knew Dane was standing right behind me and I did not want to disrespect him and hurt his feelings.  After a few words between Michael and myself, I was about to turn away, when suddenly Michael holds up a photograph in his hand for me to take.   I notice a smirk upon his face with an all knowing smile - love filling my heart.  As I glance at the photo, to my shock, there was Michael standing in front of a classroom smiling when the photo was taken!  The  realization instantly hit me.  "Oh, my God he is my Teacher."  After putting the picture down, speechless for a moment, I leaned over his relaxed body and told him how proud I was of him and how I "got" the lesson he has taught me - Unconditional, Universal Love!!!!!!!  Upon reflection, there couldn't have been a better person to teach me that emotion, than him -  for you see in real life, we live ourselves very oppositely in lifestyle, personality and even temperament.  We do have some commonalities such as our love of nature, but even then we experience it oppositely --me quietly and him on motorized vehicles.  The dualities are all over the place, yet my soul has never stopped loving him.  Wow what a lesson!  What I wonder is, if he EVEN knows he is a teacher or is aware of his work at the soul level.  He may not.  It all depends on how connected he is to himself , because at an emotional level he may not have a clue.

Thank you Great Spirit for revealing yet another life mystery to me.  I feel so honored!

Namaste to all.