Thursday, August 4, 2011

Warnings and Beautiful Dream about Love and Ownership............................

Happy Thursday to all,

   Before I begin, I'd like to share a few websites I hope you'll  take a look at daily, then file away esp. depending on where you live:  http://earthquake.usgs.gov/http://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2011/05/22/planet-x/  (shows the earthquakes that occurred with Comet Elenin alignments & dates of future alignments), http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/will-comet-elenin-cause-major-earthquakes-as-it-approaches-earth/, http://spaceweather.com/.  Also, warnings that have gone out:   (including the NASA Director's warning to his employees he put out June 2011.  I truly believe he knows the dangers that are approaching considering his emphasis on all the coastlines - not the interior, but the coastlines)
Safe Zones:1. Move 150+ miles from the coasts.
2. Move 600 feet above sea level.
3. Move away from volcanoes and super volcanoes like Yellowstone in northwestern USA.
4. Move away from earthquake/seismic/avalanche/fault zones like the New Madrid Fault Zone in central USA.
5. Move away from dams that will break.
6. Move away from nuclear power plants that could become compromised.
7. Move away from high elevations where radiation levels will be highest.
8. Move away from large population areas where food riots will escalate into chaos and mayhem.
9. Join into survival groups with people of like mind that have survival supplies, gear and guns to protect them
.



I hate to be a fear monger, but something really is happening out there, that most people are totally unaware of that I truly feel in my gut we need to pay attention to.  I have been plagued for years with tsunami and earth change dreams (that I have not begun to write about), even causing me to move our family away from the Northcoast 15 years ago.  Now, with the alignments of Elenin, I'm understanding why.   I hope I am wrong, but if I'm not, being prepared could be the difference of living or dying. Okay, I said it, I put it out there for all to decide on their own what the truth is.  Bless us all no matter what!


On a positive note, I"d like to share an amazing and profound dream I had last night.  It really has me thinking about our concept of love and ownership.  It began in this gorgeous aqua, blue lake.  I knew I was somewhere in Australia & I was in this pristine body of water with a tall, very good looking white male with brown hair that I was highly attracted to and I could tell he was to me as well.  There were unsaid words between us and I was very comfortable in his presence, swimming and laughing in the warmth of this magical lake.  At one point, there was a whirlpool that began to pull me towards it, and this male grabbed me and pulled me back to safety.  Then a woman appeared.  A woman with a very angelic face.  Somehow I knew she was attached to the male and I began worrying about the relationship I was having with him.  As I swam up behind him, with the woman only feet away, I seemed to be able to "hear" her words to me penetrating my thoughts as I swam in the depth of this aqua pool. "Love knows no boundaries. We don't own each other and love is able to love many people at once."  Her words sank in deeply, especially because of my own history of distrusting the men in my life (from past life issues and a very dishonest father) and because of my gross illusions early on of trying to "own" my relationships (for fear of abandonment I believe) or completely unable to understand the concept "we do not own eachother but are together because we want to be."  The souls of people are like individual raindrops that merge together as one (as with the Source) and soon part again, being evaporated back into the air for a new experience. Wow, powerful words, powerful feelings this angelic woman gave to me. 

I understand and feel this concept now, and regret I "wasn't there"  in my younger days destroying unions that should have been recognized as blessed.  Unfortunately, in my opinion, our Judeo-Christian background grossly destroyed this concept, though our souls know differently, creating us to lie and cheat to our spouses when we follow our souls.  Most indigenous tribes lived with multiple partners (often for survival purposes) and would not have understood the concept of only being allowed to love one person. As the angel said to me 

Love knows no boundaries