Friday, October 28, 2011

Grizzly Bear In the Yard Dream.....

Dear Everyone,  Happy Beautiful Fall Day. .....Month of the Falling Leaves.

Now to share some of the incredible visons/dreams I've been shown (& my son as well). Let me start with the grizzly bear dream & planets,  that I had on September 15th, 2011.

It was nighttime and I was standing in a backyard when I noticed two grizzly bears in the shadows precariously close to me.  I ran behind the gate and latched it, but one bear simply climbed right over the top of the fence and came at me. Before I knew what happened, the grizzly had my head firmly in her jaw and was dragging me across the yard.  I was thinking how odd it was she was not hurting me and decided to reach my hand up and stroke the fur on her face, noting how powerful and soft she was as she carried me across the yard.  She re-positioned my head in her mouth forcing me to look straight up into the night sky.   Right over us, in the heavens was a brand new planet with two orange moons nearby I had never seen before.  The moment I acknowledged the new celestial body, she released my head from her jaws and backed away. A second grizzly (a male I believe) began approaching me as I was laying there, and in a panic I began to throw sand at him to get him to back away.   He was even bigger than the first grizzly and after a few of my assaults he too back away and I woke up. 

The very next day in the paper, this article came out:  http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2393115,00.asp     NASA Discovers New 'Tatooine" Planet........