Monday, August 1, 2011

An Approaching Storm............................

Hinhanni (hee-hahn-nee) Waste (wah-shday) Good morning.

 I'm not sure where to begin.  This weekend has been incredibly active spiritually, overwhelming at moments. 

It began in the early morning hours ( 5 A.M ish) Friday morning when I "woke up" in consciousness in my sleep alongside the spirit of my daughter in the Dreamtime.  I felt it was time to try to once again teach her how to astral project freely and without fear. (This was the second time I woke up in consciousness with her).  It started with Tess & I  in a room.  I began explaining to her that where we were, the walls of the room did not actually exist. They were only there out of conditioning of expecting what we would see in the awake 3 dimensional state-not in spirit. The walls are only representatives of the barriers in our minds.  I showed her how I could do flips in the air, or just suspend in the air without any fear where we were.  Tessa is very logical and likes proof of things, so I tried to explain to her, she had to let that go of that (at least in spirit) and to free her mind of the boundaries we are raised to expect and learn.  After a few attempts of floating on her part, I asked her to follow me outside the room into the night sky. She said she wasn't ready for that yet, which I understood, but I needed to fly. Once I said goodbye to her, I turned and flew out through the window into the dark, starry night flying as free as a bird high above the houses in the night sky.  I decided I wanted to visit someone in Steamboat (even if just in spirit) and turned east and began soaring in that direction, feeling the wind as I went.  After a few moments of flying in abandon, I realized I had gone too far, and found myself going over the Rockies above Eisenhower Tunnel towards Denver.  When I realized my mistake in judgment, suddenly a blizzard appeared over the mountains coming from the east right towards me.  I turned to fly back home as fast as I could trying to outfly the storm although I knew it was useless.  I was within a mile of my house, when abruptly Dane's alarm went off and I had to return immediately back to my body.  Upon awakening, my skin was cold to the touch & I was very unnerved by the rush back to my body with the approaching blizzard fresh in my thoughts.  .

I instantly grabbed my Mary Summer Rain book called "Guide to Dream Symbols" and looked up blizzard. This is what it said "Blizzard warns of a spiritual suffocation;  the intake of too many spiritual concepts too fast."  Boy was that an understatement.....

Then Saturday night found me with 10 awesome ladies, sitting out on the deck of my dear friend's house, at the base of Cedar Mountain, with us all laughing and sharing life stories. As evening turned into night, 5 left and 5 of us stayed sitting out under the stars. What happened next will forever be remembered.  The sky was absolutely beautiful loaded with stars in all directions with falling stars every few seconds.  Then at the same moment, my friend Glenda and I noticed this one particular star, or at first it appeared to be a star.  As we watched, we noticed the star was moving and was initially very dimly lit, then as all our eyes focused on it, it instantly became incredibly illuminated with a bright white light and rotating as if giving us a show.  As we all oooweed and ahhed, the light disappeared back into the night sky as fast as it appeared. Then something even more amazing occurred.  Another woman pointed right in front of us and up in the sky.  To all of our astonishment, a craft of some kind again appeared dimly lit, then began this unbelievable light show for us, turning from a really brilliant white light and appearing to be spinning, briefly turning blue and even creating some kind of vapor trail behind it with all of us cheering on the show, as it changed colors.  I honestly do not know who was manning the craft (Homo Sapien or otherwise), but we all felt we were truly given an amazing show that none of us will ever forget, then the evening ended with the closest meteorite I have ever seen.  A huge ball of fire appeared, with a tail in tow and descended down somewhere over the desert.  It appeared to be crazy close (although it could have landed 30 miles + away) and I would have loved to have been able to find the remains on the ground.  Wow, what a gift from the Gods to all of us that night. Very prophetic to be sure.