Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Experiencing a Sasquatch & Traveling Through Dimensions

Happy cool Tuesday Morning to all -

It's only August but I can all ready feel a slight change in the morning air, reminding me that Fall is right around the corner. This was truly one of the shortest summers I can remember but a fruitful one with my vegetable garden that has done nothing but give and give. (I think it was because of my son in law's awesome gate he painted for it, calling it "Star Gardens"-smile)  I've had a number of nighttime experiences within this last week, some I will begin to write about and others I don't think I'm quite ready to go there yet. Last night though I had a dream where I was shown or spoken to about traveling through dimensions once again and worm holes in space.   The first actual experience I had in this area occurred in 1996, when Vern (my ex-husband), Tessa, Mo & I  were living on a ranch way up in the wilderness about 1/2 hour north of Clark, CO.  (This is going to sound crazy as most of it does I know, but oh well here it goes. This is what happened)  Vern & I had gone to bed. In my sleep, I could feel my body floating.  I instantly opened my eyes to find myself hovering in the air,  looking down at Vern.  My first thought was "oh crap, how am I going to explain this if Vern opens his eyes and sees me up here." I began floating (by someone else's control) towards the bedroom window and my only thought was "sh_t, this is going to hurt when I hit the glass."  As I approached the glass,  I waited for the impact and then the shattering but none came.  My body went through the glass as if it wasn't there and I stopped half way through right below my shoulders. I was stuck.  All I could think was "what the hell is going on?"  Then a voice came.  A soothing voice from someone I could not see.  "Kerrie, you are in two dimensions.  Your body is in the 3rd dimension and your shoulders and head are in the 4th.  Take your hands and knock on the glass so you can feel that it is there in the 3rd," which I did feeling the hardness against my knuckles.  At that,  I began to panic inside at the thought of Vern waking up to see the predicament I was in, as well as the thought of how I was going to get out.  Then the voice calmly began again "all you need to do is visualize a change at the molecular level, turning your body into a fluid state and watch what happens." As soon as I did that, I floated freely all the way through the glass to the outside, amazed at what just happened. Then I did the same visualization to get back in and before I knew it, I was back down on the bed next to Vern beyond shocked at what had occurred.  Who was the calm, yet guiding voice and how did that just happen?  I laid awake in to the night thinking about how little we as humans really know and how much there is yet to learn.

This was the first lesson that taught me how to astral project freely while asleep through objects-because in other dimensions the objects are just not there.  This experience lit a fire inside me, piquing my interest in Physics, yet ironically it is Maury that has taken Physics and aced it, sharing with me what he learned. 

Now, the subject of dimensional travel came up again this past weekend when my friend Mary, Dane and I went camping and fishing in the Flat Tops at a 9000 ft elevation reservoir.  We were sitting around the camp fire surrounded by Aspen trees and an endless variety of wildflowers, waiting for the full moon to come up over the trees, when suddenly our dog Leo (a tan Cocker Spaniel) who was sitting next to me, turned around and began growling in the direction of the road. The hair on the back of my neck stood up cause I could "feel" something approaching us but I could not see anything.  I grabbed my digital camera and took a picture into the dark hoping to capture something I couldn't see with the naked eye.  When I looked at the picture, I was shocked to see a countless number of round orbs of different colors and sizes (white, blue, green, red) all over the place.  Even stranger yet, when I enlarged the picture, each orb had a strangely different design, some as Dane said resembling planets. I was baffled. I then took another picture within a 2 minute period of the exact same location and now the orbs were gone, but the whole picture was filled was a smoke like haze, and I clicked again seconds later, and now the exact same location was perfectly clear with only the dirt road and the front of the truck visible.  Incredible,  to say the least! Leo, stopped growling by the time the last shot was taken. Of course, this then brought to question, what the orbs were and why was Leo growling at them?  Speculation as to their cause were abound, from dust particles that magically disappeared to spirits to earth's energy to other beings. Then the question, why was Leo threatened by them enough to growl when Leo is the nicest doggie ever and the fact I could no longer feel a presence as well.  It definitely gave us fodder for discussion with no definite answers, but 3 very cool pictures verifying what had occurred. (It's been a number of years since this occurred but strangely I left off the most crucial part of the story. We were camping in this very spot, because the night before my son, who was camping in the same spot with a trail, was awakened by the screams of a Sasquatch. Yep a Sasquatch. (Just 50 feet from where his & his friend's tent was.) His trail crew left by the time we got there, but we came to look around & unbelievably enough, we found HUGE footprints (20"x10") going up from the beaver pond to an area right by my son's spot with a totally smashed down bed. And the night we were there we heard the Sasquatch scream as well & I got pictures as well.)

Then last night, I woke up in consciousness in my dream.  I was standing on a dirt road holding very big crystals in my hand.  One had points on it, like a king's crown which I held up to my eyes for close  inspection.  It was totally clear and beautiful and then I heard "the voice" once again.  "Crystals hold a certain frequency that open up holes in the dimensions, almost like a doorway.  There are many beings that come and go from your dimension, that travel without effort back and forth explaining why there are so many sightings of things (ufo's, e.t's, forest creatures, etc) by people, that just seem to disappear once again."  Of course, when I woke up, my first thought went back to those orbs and the possibility that they were an essence of someone or something I could not see, but of course I'll never know for sure.

What I do know, is how little we really know what is out there waiting to be understood!!