Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Amazing Find in Reference to the Square Hole in the Ground..The Ancient Ones..

I have not been able to stop thinking about the last dream experience I posted.  It was so clear and profound  I can not help but think there is more to it than just a dream. Yesterday, I decided to google image  "square kiva entrance" for the hek of it. To my astonishment the very same image I saw in my dream appeared on the computer right in front of my physical eyes. I almost fell out of the chair.  I quickly clicked on its location to not only find the kiva, but the rock wall with the symbols,  I inspected so carefully with my fingers, adding to the in-credulousness of the find. Then the icing on the cake:  the state park where it is located is right on the exact same route I will be taking next weekend on my trip to Sedona, AZ, in order to attend a conference.  Unbelievable , but totally true.  I knew instantly where I was supposed to go.  What amazes me further, is the description of this one particular kiva; stating that it was inhabited by the Anasazi people, known as the Ancient Ones.

The Ancient Ones have a special significance for me for two reasons.  One stems from a visit to Mesa Verde years ago and going up into the cliff dwellings. The moment I stood in my first dwelling, my very first thought was, "these people are from the stars." "There is no way a normal human being would be so comfortable this high up...almost like they were trying to get as close to the stars as possible."  Then the mystery of their disappearance just like that. Then a few years later,  in one of my night time dreams, I was standing with a group of souls from the stars, which for me seemed a very natural thing to do.  This group told me they were from the Pleiades, which I recognized as the Seven Sisters from Lakotah origin stories.  I stood very quietly listening to them talk, instantly recognizing the similarity of their philosophy of the beginning of the peoples and that of the Lakotah and other aboriginal tribes.  I was thinking to myself  "this explains how so many tribes divided by oceans and forests could have some of the basic beliefs regarding origins and their connection to the earth." The moment I thought this,  one of the beings, turned to me with a smile and said "that's because we are the Ancient Ones."  Needless to say, I was overjoyed at being right; thinking to myself "I knew it, I knew it." The Anasazi and the Pleiadians are of the same family (as are the Lakotah and many aborigines). We really did originate from the stars.

So here I am years later, dreaming of the square kiva  used by the Anasazi and me being shown where I need to go next weekend. Wow...pretty amazing.  The journey continues.  I can't help but think it's being reconfirmed the origins of who I am even prior to the last life as a Lakota warrior.  Maybe we all come from the stars, albeit with different locations and different intentions.

Journey well and dream freely!!! Trust your guides and let your spirit be free of fear, guilt, greed, ego, attachment and materialism humbling yourself to the Great Spirit.  It's amazing where it will lead you and what you will learn about yourself and the world around you.  Namaste!