Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Journey to Sedona..My Past Life Regressions-Back to the Native world (part 5)

Due to privacy issues, I'd love to share in detail some of the past life experiences of my classmates, but out of respect I will not, but I will share in detail my own past life regressions and some overall lessons for today's life, by everyone. It's important to know that before the actual regression begins, a long time is spent doing mental and physical relaxation techniques and releasing the mental need to analyze. Once the regressor feels you are relaxed and have done some practice sensory exercises, you are walked down a hallway, and through a symbolic door to your past.  This is what I saw and experienced:  (My first past life group regression)

  As I exit the symbolic door, I look up to see,  I am now standing in a big Indian village.  The teepees and people are as clear to me as the snow outside my window. I look down at my legs and feet, and they are slender and mocha brown. My body is strong, lean and muscular and I am male. I notice the hair hanging down on my shoulders is so black, it is almost gleams blue. My body is covered in buckskin. I look over and see strips of meat hanging on a wooden drying rack high enough so the dogs can't get it, being smoked by the embers of a fire underneath. I can smell the jerky as the scent enters my nose.  It smells like home. I see men sitting around carefully chipping rocks into arrowheads. There are children running and playing all over. The day is good. When Rainey tells us to go to our first event in this lifetime, I am now inside the teepee rolling and laughing with one of my wives and two of my children on a buffalo hide. I am so happy, so in love. I feel guilty I do not show all my wives this affection. Then Rainey, tells us to go to the second life event.  I am now in battle, chasing a white man that is a leader against us. In the middle of the pursuit, I think back to our village and instantly know I should not have left  and with horror in my heart, turn around and go back. It is too late, my whole family is dead. It's too much for me to bare. I don't want to do this anymore. Then third life event.  I am a broken man. It's hard for me to speak through the anguish. When I hear Rainey, say "Do you have a message to yourself for this life" I hear the words from the broken me, say "Do Better Than Me."  When Rainey asks us "is there someone you need to forgive in this life?" I respond silently to myself "I will never forgive the wasicun (white) man for what they done" and that was all I could take.  I forced myself back to the now and opened my eyes.  I wanted to run outside up the trail to the safety of the mountain side and cry like a baby, but I didn't.  I was afraid I'd go back to my life as Gall, and I did.

After this morning, we then broke into groups of 3 for afternoon regressions. My kind classmate named G, the only other one from Colorado, was the first one to regress me one on one, E taking the notes: This is what occurred.
    
The symbolic doorway is instantly an oval teepee door entrance that I am leaning over to get inside to.  The teepee is almost dark inside from so much black smoke covering the walls, despite the fact I know it is day.  The smell of smoke is thick and hangs in the air. I am home.  As instructed, I look down at my feet and see moccasins on them with long black feathers attached to the toes. My body is strong, lean, tan and I am a younger man. I can't see my black hair cause it is covered by a black feathered headdress. I am wearing a leather thong, my chest is bare. In my strong hands I hold a rattle, shaking it.  I am a Shaman. I am alone. My teepee is a distance away from the tribe, because the magic is too strong for others to be near. I spend so much time in spirit world, praying for the tribe and making magic. I try to guide the tribe. I lead the ceremonies for the people.  I sleep on a bear hide and there is bear skull by my fire. Food is brought to me by the people, since I do not hunt. I eat buffalo, birds, berries, roots. I eat by myself on a rock. I walk to move to other places. I spend much of my time in prayer. The Shaman is a man of power, a great responsibility. When Gina asks me where I am, I respond with "South Dakota." When she asks me to go to 1st event, this is what I see. The tribe is hungry. I can't do anything. There is no game. I am very sad. Where did the animals go? We're going to freeze. It's bad. It's very bad. The tribe is getting sick. They are hungry. The young ones are dying. I feel very bad I can't help them.  2nd event:  People are crying and screaming. The women are crying & screaming because they are sick and hungry. Old ones are dying. The tribe is forced to eat the last remaining horses. It's a bad year.   3rd event:  I don't want to be here any more.  Too much sadness. I feel broken. The tribe is all dying. I want to die with them. It's almost over (the world for me and my people). I'm alive, but I don't want to be. Gina asks me how I die: "I freeze to death. They are all dead. I'm one of the last of the tribe. People are frozen in the snow.  My last thought: "We are done." When Gina asks me what I see after spirit leaves body:  "I can see all the frozen people and animals. How did this happen?" When Gina asks me the purpose or life lesson:  "No lesson. to live. I just lived.  I couldn't help them. When Gina asks what are my happiest moments:  Dancing and singing. Saddest moments: When we all died. When Gina asks if I could have done anything better: "I did everything I could. I always helped others."  When Gina asks, are there people in this lifetime that are now in current lifetime:  "My friend Mary and Catherine."  "I have a headache now. Stabbing in my head." I ask the guides for help. When Gina asks me, if there is a message to me for now, I respond: "To live, to be free."  Message to the person I once was: "I'm sorry. I'm sorry you died like that." Current life Balance of that life:  "I don't know."  As I was coming back, all I could say to G and El was "it sucked" (watching my people die).  Needless to say, upon awakening it took me a long time to recover from this. It took hours to release the memory and emotions of that lifetime.  I wasn't sure how much more of the regressions I could take, dreading to take another--yet now understanding why the Shaman way is so natural for me still and the world around me completely foreign. I instantly understood why I can't handle being confined in buildings or in groups of gossiping people. I have spent most of my time alone, in prayer, in the Spirit World.  I still do!!!!!

I will continue to the next two positive (very happy) regression experiences later--both as warriors. It is hard for me to even write this bringing back the soul sadness for that time.