Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dream....Angels in the Sky

Hin hanni waste (good morning in Lakota) It's early morning; so early it's still dark outside....but I had to get up and write about this dream before the memories go away.  This is what I dreamed or rather what I was shown:

I am standing outside with a Native American man. The man is laying prone on the ground, looking up at the sky with binoculars.  When I glance to look up above me, I see cloud angels everywhere. Hundreds of them. The brilliant white clouds are in the form of actual human appearing angels with big, puffy cloud wings, spread open; throughout the sky, looking down at the earth.  In fact, one male angel in particular is so clear you can see the outline of all his abdominal muscles and the very distinctive loving expression upon his face.  I am in such awe, but for some reason the view for the Native American man isn't the same. I have him come over to where I am standing so maybe he can see the angels clearer. His view doesn't come in to clear focus, yet  every time I look up, I see nothing but angels. It's so beautiful because I can feel, we are loved by them, despite what happens here on earth. As I continue to watch them, I think to myself "I could never be afraid to take the Great Journey knowing what is on the other side.

Then my eyes opened up into my darkened room with a deep, warmth and love in my heart.  I see now how lucky I am to be able to experience the other side in the dream time, because it alleviates fears in my heart and allows me to live spiritually freely inside. Free of the trappings of our society.  The Creator is totally free of materialism, fear, control, greed, "stuff", etc...and the more we let go of these illusions, the closer we are to GOD.

May you walk today with a smile and lightness in your heart.

Namaste