Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Consciousness while in Astral Night-time Dream State

Before I forget one of the coolest dream experiences to date, I've got to write it down.

A few nights ago, I went to sleep & "woke up" in consciousness standing on the edge of a sandstone cliff, you would find here in Moab, Utah. For a tiny second, my knees got jello-ey looking over the edge. Then I had the strangest thought. "I wonder what it would feel like to die" and then I dove like, a swim diver into the air, hurtling towards a huge boulder below, closing my eyes waiting for impact. Then within 4 feet of the boulder, I stopped and was  held in that position as a diver with my hands over my head, looking down at the rock below me -- blown away at the strange predicament I found myself in;  as conscious as I am now, writing this blog.

Then it occurred to me. I can control my dreams and where I go. Then I thought "I'm going to create a big wave and fly through that wave." But then I thought, how could that be when I'm in the desert? Then before my eyes, the desert scene began to alter and morph into a giant ocean wave. Oh my God, it was crazy cool!!!! So, in spirit I "dove" though the wave my own mind created, then I woke up in bed, thinking "Oh my God, that was crazy!!!  How did I do that?"