Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Powerful dream of a lion (1) week before I left for Zimbabwe 09/07/2015 & meeting Pardon.

Ahhhh, I just remembered this dream that I should have posted years ago, but did not because quite frankly, I wasn't dedicated enough to post all my lucid dreams.

The only reason I am writing of this old one, is because of the prophetic content, that was a precursor to my arrival to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe-Africa & meeting my now husband in person.


I woke up in awareness and walking beside me was a HUGE, powerful  male African lion, with a glowing outline. I was soooo shocked and in awe because African lions have been my favorite animal since the age of four. As I reached over to touch its mane, something stopped me. It wasn't respectful to do nor did I want to anger this lion...so we just walked side by side, this huge lion and myself. 

THEN I WOKE UP!

One week later, I left for Zimbabwe, not having a clue, my beloved's stage name & nickname was:


"LIONMAN" or that it was his totem..or the fact, he has the face of a lion to boot.