Friday, February 24, 2012

Amazing comments from friends since my last post..........................

Thankfully, the sun is out, the sky is as blue as ever demanding to be enjoyed, but before I get out there for a little run, I'd like to put some of my dear friends comments on here for all to enjoy.  I feel so blessed to know so many special folks.  In regards to soul mates and just wisdom, here are a few responses I have received.
    • "I am as I have always been, as the Great Spirit created me.  All souls who have known me remember me and I them.  We pass through time, meet and dance as the Great Spirit beats the drum that is in the rhythm of our heart and in the hearts of me and other warriors that dance in the light.  When I have fulfilled my spirit's cause, I will return to the stars and become a light to guide other warriors as I was guided. Thus I live my Life"   The Wisdom of Mad Bear   Mel N. Day
    •  "What a great post! I totally agree with you. I know that my husband Todd and I have had VERY MANY  lifetimes together. There is no way he could put up with me for so many years, haha.. but he's exactly the opposite of me, calm and steady, thinks things through, I'm erratic, tyrannical, and when younger, impulsive! But we complement each other, PLUS he's a man's man. with working man's hands, wears car hart's and I know if the world shut down tomorrow, he could live off the land and we would make it! Thanks again for the uplifting post!"  Liz


    •  "He's the yin to my yang, haha    I also think that how your raised has a lot to do with it. Both our parents have been happily married for over 50 years! And growing up in that environment shows  what it takes in the form of giving and receiving, and that love is a choice that you make. It's hard work sometimes, my mother always said, "there might be times that you can't stand eachother, but you'll get through it, your growing" GOD what I would do to have her be able to talk to me now!! she is/was (mind not all there) is so fricken SMART! She's totally an evolved soul..."   Liz