Thursday, September 28, 2017

Scary alien invasion nightmare.......................................

Dear All,

I've been debating whether to share a dream I had two nights ago, that for me was truly terrifying. Unsure why but decided for whatever reason I'm going to. I wish I could say it was just a convoluted nightmare that made no sense, but unfortunately, it was indeed very lucid & clear. Here it is:

I woke up in consciousness to see this huge green military helicopter hovering right above my daughter, son in law & husband, approximately 50 feet in the air. It was very, very loud & I could see the military guys standing in the open door of the helicopter with machine guns in their hands. Someone behind me, asked what was going on & my son in law tried to assure them not to worry, that they weren't going to shoot. I responded back "like hell they aren't."  Then ground troops were surrounding us & suddenly they lifted their guns, all pointing them in one direction & began to fire. I looked over one of their shoulders to see what they were shooting at & saw, what looked like zombies...I thought to myself, "great -- my daughter will love this. A zombie apocalypse" since they seem to love that horrible tv show "Walking Dead."  But the problem was, there was only (2) of them & then I saw what the military perceived as the real threat--up in the sky...I looked up & there were literally fleets & fleets of UFOs flying at a high speed directly overhead. Thousands of them. All I could say was "shit, we don't have a prayer."  Then very strangely, there were these alien looking weapons literally piercing & STUCK in the 3 dimensional fabric in the dark blue sky..When you'd look up, you could see alien weapons just stuck in time & space, with half of their mass in the 3rd dimension and the other half in the 4th dimension..All hell broke loose in the streets with people running in chaos to find a place to hide. I turned & Pardon was gone, so I began running aimlessly yelling & yelling for him, but could not find him. I then looked for my kids & began screaming for both my son & daughter, but there was too much chaos for them to make it to me safely & because I felt I couldn't protect them, I was devastated & in fear I was going to lose my family.....


Then I woke up - shaking, wondering if the US & North Korea's posturing about using nuclear weapons has
brought in others from other planets & Universes to stop the wanton destruction by both of the US & N. Korea from not only destroying our planet, but the Universe of others...........