Friday, January 11, 2019

Good & Wonderful Things to Come..........

January 11, 2019 - Blessed New Years To All

💙 It's been a long time since I have posted my dreams. It seems my lucid dreaming took a bit of a break, but within the past month or so, have begun back up in earnest. 


Maybe it has to do with the fact, we moved very close to a gorgeous National Monument so I'm spending a lot of time walking in silence & praying while looking at the gorgeous sandstone cliffs with snow on them or maybe I just needed down time to do life as a normal person & now it's time for more spiritual lessons, so the lucid dreams once again begin.

I see how the Soul sees and knows so much more than our conscious does and some times, the only way to get messages from the Soul or Universal World is through our nighttime lucid dreams. If only all people understood this, to help in their own soul growth and advancement & the betterment of humanity and the care of this earth. 

A few nights ago, I had a beautiful lucid dream that was so real that when I woke up, I had to contemplate whether it was a dream or whether it really happened. This is what occurred. I "woke up" in my lucid state, to find (2) gorgeous adult Swainson Hawks perched upon me, who had (3) little baby hawks. I had rescued them & they seemed to be truly grateful. The little hawks were jumping all over, then the female hawk perched on my arm, rubbed her head against my face & I whispered to her "you are welcome." I could feel her soft fur against my cheek & I was in awe since hawks are without a doubt my favorite bird, then I woke up, feeling something good & wondrous was soon to happen in our life. 

 And that would be a great thing!!!