Saturday, October 7, 2017

Follow up to my Last Upsetting Dream Post, That I now Know was Las Vegas.................

Happy Beautiful October,

I hope this finds you all enjoying this gorgeous fall day. My husband & I enjoyed a fun & exciting mountain bike ride by our new home & it was just a ball. By far, my most favorite sport of all.....I haven't written since my last post for many reasons. #1) We have been in the transition mode, of relocating back to Colorado, to one of my most favorite spots in the US.  Both of us had jobs (3) weeks before our townhome was available, so we've been camping & going back & forth to Moab, Utah on weekends, for packing & cleaning up. But we are now, officially in our comfy new home just miles from the most awesome mountain biking, so life is good once again.

Secondly, I've been too crushed over the Las Vegas shooting, considering I now know that is what my last dream post was warning me about. I understand now, the UFO thing was symbolic since Las Vegas is a short distance from Area 51 (the US military base that reverse engineers fallen UFOs, etc) & the looking up I saw in my dreams is cause the bullets from the shooter came from above.

I wanted to physically get sick after it happened after I realized it was what my dream was forewarning me about. I also strongly suspect the Las Vegas shooter was not alone & had help from the black gov't  or military to cause chaos, like in my dream but of course that is only speculation.  Regardless, I'm unsure why I always dream of huge events, before they happen if I can do nothing to stop them. On an esoteric note, maybe they are pre-destined, written into the Universal Script, which I seem to have access too, though in all honesty, I wish I did not. It's a hard, heavy burden for me, which I could easily live without.

With that said, my prayers to the family of the survivors & the survivors themselves & just know those that passed get a chance to rest in Spirit now, while the rest of us struggle through life.

 Blessings.

Kerrie