Friday, September 8, 2017

Mexican Earthquake felt in my dream state

Good morning to all,

I hope this day finds you all blessed.  I need to share another aspect of dreaming abilities. I'm not sure if it's considered precognitive since I was dreaming of an event as it was occurring in another country.

This is what I dreamed last night:

I'm sitting here at this desk in Moab, Utah writing, when suddenly the whole house begins to sway, back and forth. It takes me a moment to realize it's an earthquake and because this house is adobe, I need to get out as soon as possible in case it collapses. I could feel the house begin to sink and I'm wondering if I'll be able to get down our wooden ladder in time to leave unharmed.

Then I woke up & shared with Pardon my husband how real my dream was. How I can still feel the sensation of the rolling ground & I said to him "there's going to be a big earthquake somewhere."

 Imagine my surprise to open up Yahoo right before I wrote this to see, Mexico was hit with a 8.1 earthquake!!!!!