Sunday, September 17, 2017

A slight understanding of frequencies & how they effect realitites

Happy Sunday morning,

I hope this finds everyone strong for the day ahead. I'd like to share the beginnings of understanding on how our frequencies effect our realities. I've been waking up in the morning with more and more pieces of the puzzle & I'm thinking I better write it down before it is gone.

So, prior to this dream knowledge, I found myself perplexed on why some people can see ghosts or even UFOs in the sky, yet others see nothing. Of course those that see nothing think those than can see are crazy, because to them, they do not exist (which isn't necessarily the case at all).....For example: in approx 1976, (1) of my (3) brothers and I watched a dome shaped disk hover approximately 50-75 ft hover over our house in Studio City, CA. for an unknown amount of time...It was totally surreal & we had absolutely nothing to give us guidance on what it was, since X-Files was many years away in the future..We both witnessed it, but did not share our experiences with one another for many years.  Since that experience, I've seen many discs and strange objects (as have my kids & close friends & now even Pardon) yet most people I've spoken to have not......it totally baffled me as to why......I've also experienced many ghostly experiences, which seem normal to me, yet others haven't seen a thing, why???

Well, the answers & understanding have been coming to me while I sleep & this is the beginning:.

Each one of our souls, that which gives our physical body life, resonate at a certain frequency. We are born into this world, at the frequency we left it, in our past life.....Just because we physically die, doesn't mean we magically go this "heaven" frequency if we lived life & put our own souls in a 'hell" frequency the life experience before...if that makes sense...our physical experiences are when we are given the opportunities to raise or lower in our spiritual growth.........& when we die & are re-born, that is where we are at.....

As I've also learned there are many different dimensions (which the scientists know as well) and each dimension resonates at a certain frequency & within that dimension different beings & souls reside.....Many of the beings associated with UFO's (not all, cause there are very negative ones as well) travel & reside in a much higher frequency & only the people whose souls are in that frequency can see and experience them.  So I can be standing there looking up the sky, with a rotten neighbor & I'll be able to clearly see the UFO, whereas the rotten neighbor can't. Even the military knows you can not see many crafts, but if you put on infra-red, suddenly they are there, whereas they are un-seeable to the naked eye.

Some thing with ghosts. If one's soul is advanced & open enough, one not only experiences the 3 D reality, where most reside,  but the other dimensions, ghosts trapped & UFOs as well.....

Our souls experience those things within the realities that are in the same frequency.......for example: if you want to listen to classic rock which is on 93.7, you can't find it, if the dial is on 101.2 or 100.9. It must be exactly on 93.7. The same goes with our souls........

I would love to hear from any of you on this concept....Blessings & have a lovely Sunday...Kerrie

 (ps I miss Africa so much it's hard to get through the days. There's no place higher in frequency on earth -in my opinion.... When my physical experience is over, you will find my spirit along the banks of the Zambezi, watching the crocs, elephants, lions & rastas) There's no place like home!!!