Friday, October 10, 2014

Being in the Presence of God

Profound dream I had in 2000,  where I literally woke up in the presence of God. Here is what happened:  (Please know, that I have never been to Israel, nor am I in the least bit biblical)


I "woke up" (meaning in conscious awareness-NOT physically) in my dream to find myself sitting on an old stone foundation in the heart of Jerusalem, which upon researching the next day, I believe is King Solomon's Temple. I was in an ultra awareness state & could feel the hardness of the huge, stone rocks underneath me, as I looked around totally amazed at what I was looking at. There was lots of sand & lots of desert surrounding this primitive foundation and a city.

Suddenly, I COULD FEEL & KNEW GOD WAS WITH ME AS WELL...I COULD FEEL HIS PRESENCE IN THE SKY ABOVE ME and I was instantly humbled to the core. The sky instantly went from clear & blue to dark & extremely stormy looking and in that moment  & without thought I knew I was to close my eyes, and put my hands up in prayer, which I did.
With my eyes closed, I could see lighting striking the earth through my lids, and hear the thunder exploding all around me, though somehow I KNEW I was completely safe and loved by God. 

(This is very sad for me to write........)  While feeling and listening to the angry sky's all around me, suddenly I could FEEL the grief of God in my very soul, and then I heard his words:

"ALL I'VE EVER WANTED WAS FOR MAN TO UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE EACH OTHER, NATURE & THE TREES. IT WAS ALL SO SIMPLE, IT WAS ALL SO SIMPLE."

I can't even begin to share with you the grief from our Creator...It was beyond devastating. Then the lightening and thunder ended and I felt that God was no longer present, so I slowly opened my eyes unsure as to what I was going to see. I stepped down from the foundation, with nothing left inside of me but grief and began walking through the streets of Israel, to find everyone was gone but me.


I woke up hysterically crying because I felt sooooooo bad for God....soooo sad at what man had done in his name to each other and to nature. And for the next (3) hours after this experience, I could not look at anyone at work in the eyes, because I somehow seemed to know the destiny of their souls, though I knew I was not supposed to..That is sacred between each individual & God, but because I had been sooo close to God, a part of him came through with me.....but as three hours passed, so too did my abilities and for that I was grateful.                     Blessings.