Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy  beautiful October everyone,.

      Namaste & peace to all. After (2) long years of taking a hiatus from my dream blog, it now feels like time to begin sharing again. I've had a number of unbelievable (even by my standards) dreams & events, I have not posted for reasons, unacceptable, such as: 1#) being lazy, and #2) taking them for granted, since it is common for me to experience.
     A lot (understatement) has happened since my last post, the main one being, after fantasazing & (astral projecting in my sleep) of northern Montana, with the grizzlies & wolves for years, I met a man online who lived on the border of MT & British Columbia. We got along beautifully while online dating, but once I moved up there, I almost immediately knew something was profoundly wrong when I began dreaming demonic strong warning dreams at night, which I was not experiencing prior to leaving.
     As you can imagine, I was hoping to God, there was something not right with the house he lived in, though by all appearances, it was a beautiful large Amish built home, but as a few months progressed, I realized it was the man and not the house causing the dark dreams. Then, it was reinforced when my son, who knew nothing about what was going on, called me one morning very upset, because he had had a dream the night before, where he was in with me & the gentleman I had met. In this dream, this man looked the same but was demonically possessed (yep growling & all), and my son was hysterical telling me "stay in the Light mom, stay in the Light" because this man was stealing my soul.
     Needless to say, I knew immediately, my future was short lived there - & it was. But I also know the adventure had many lessons waiting for me that I had to understand, not to mention the fact, that experience also put an end to my karmic last life as Gall. It allowed me to once again face a man & situation, that broke me in my last life, to again face, but with a different outcome...Too stand up to him and thrive!!!!!!!
     Now, that that chapter is over, I feel a re-birth of my soul to speak. I was shredded to the root of my soul, so I could then be re-born spiritually into the person I was when I came here on earth in the very beginning. I am also no longer afraid or ashamed to share my gifts of lucid dreaming, astral projecting or even communicating with the star people....Thanks to an amazing woman named Lisa Nichol's inspirational speech (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuKCwS8wmls) she made me very proud of my gifts and to accept they were given to me for a purpose and that is to share with others and help whoever needs it on the Journey.